Estate Late Fall Winterizer
Estate Late Fall Winterizer prepares lawns for winter with a special root-building formula. Help promote growth for next spring with this easy-to-use fertilizer.
Estate Anytime Starter with Lawn Fertilizer Directions for Use
Apply to the seedbed at the rate of 3.6 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft. For best results apply using a properly calibrated spreader and work into the soil before seeding. 18-22-6 Estate Anytime Starter Fertilizer with Lawn Fertilizer covers up to 10,000 sq. ft. Feed again with Estate 27-0-9 Summer Fertilizer or Estate 5-5-0 All Natural Fertilizer when grass is at least 3 inches high.
Do not apply near water, storm drains or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected. Apply this product to your lawn and sweep any product that lands on the driveway, sidewalk, or street back onto your lawn. Do not apply to frozen ground.
How to Apply
This product may be applied with drop or rotary-type spreaders. Settings shown in the table are approximate for new equipment. Calibrate the spreader according to the manufacturer’s directions. Initial spreader settings may require adjustment to deliver the recommended application rate under actual application conditions. The desired calibration setting may be marked or recorded for future reference.
Tips for Good Lawns
- Read instructions before using.
- Use sharp blades, with mowers properly adjusted.
- Walk at a steady normal speed when spreading.
- Always shut off spreaders when turning or stopping.
- Do not fill spreaders when on the grass.
- Clean spreaders thoroughly after use.
- Spreader opening and closing mechanism should be working freely before starting.
- Be sure not to skip or miss areas.
- Be sure not to overlap areas.
- It is better to water deep when necessary, than it is to sprinkle lightly often.